Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Make QA work easier!
QA tool helps to get detailed info about device under test and any installed app. Also it can show Android logs right on the device screen - no computer needed, so you can do quicker analysis. Moreover the logs might be filtered either by 'Error' or 'Fatal' or even by particular app's label.
▶ FREE QA TOOL APP FEATURES:
• NO ADS
• Easily get detailed info about Android device: 25+ unique data points
• Examine list of all activities exposed by any app installed on device
• Share your report through any messenger you'd like
• Android logs right on the device screen - no computer needed
• Filter logs either by 'All', 'Error', 'Fatal' levels or even by particular App label
• 'Links' tab provides handy shortcuts often used in QA work
• To be continued
• For your convenience, this app tries to show all accounts installed on the device, so it asks user for 'Contacts' permission. Though no any account data will be sent or shared anythere. This app does not log, store, or share any private user data.
• As per re-newed Android privacy model, amount of logs might be limited to a small subset of its data e.g. on Android 5.1.1 and above you might not see any logs for other apps at all. Though it should work fine on pre-L devices
Having a problem, or want to request new features please contact us at
This version of QA tool Android App comes with one universal variant which will work on all the Android devices.
If you are looking to download other versions of QA tool Android App, We have 1 version in our database. Please select one of them below to download.