1. Fix volume adjustment issue
2. Fix some ANR and crash issues
3. Enhance audio encoding to improve audio latency.
We recommend client program be upgraded to 3.5 too. It can be downloaded from our support site: http://wolicheng.com/womic
WO Mic turns your Android phone to be a microphone for your PC or Mac. You can use it for voice chatting, recording, and recognition. It has nearly unnoticeable lag(*depending on transport and environment), just like REAL microphone devices!
The connection between PC and Android phone can be via Bluetooth, USB, or WiFi. With Mac, only Wifi is supported.
Our support website:
- Download page: http://wolicheng.com/womic
- FAQ page: http://wolicheng.com/womic/faq.html
We strongly recommend you try its free version "WO Mic" first to make sure it can work with your phone.
If you have any other questions or comments, welcome to send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org